Melbourne Bushfoods is on a mission to create environmentally sustainable and ethical products by partnering and buying from sustainable suppliers. All native ingredients in their products have been supplied by Indigenous Community members around Australia.
Each chocolate is inspired by a different Aussie Bushfood and is handmade to compliment the native flavours with the sweetness of chocolate.
These mix packets contain one of each of the following blocks of chocolates:
- Davidson Plum 80% Dark Chocolate
- Murray Basin Salt Flake and Pepperberry 64% Dark Chocolate
- Lemon Myrtle 71% Dark Chocolate
- Salted Macadamia Caramel Chocolate
- Wattleseed Crunch Milk Chocolate
- Strawberry Gum Infused White Chocolate
Allergen Warning: Nut, Lactose, Milk, Soy.
Packaging: Plastic Free packaging. The inner 'plastic' film is made from corn, and is biodegradable.
Important Information- These chocolates are handmade in small batches in Melbourne. It will take time to complete large orders of chocolate, but Aggie will endeavour to update you regularly on the time it will take to fulfil the order. If any delays occur, we will let you know as soon as we can.